Website NATIONAL FOODS LIMITED
Together, we feed and nourish the nation
We are thrilled to announce the opening of Job Opportunities for exceptionally talented Channel Leaders to join our Sales Team.
The role of Channel Leader is to assist to build strategic brand direction and longer-term brand vision that is consistent with business vision, assist to build superior brand equity to create a strong brand image with customers, assist to design and implement a strategic sales and marketing plan that expands the customer base and ensure strong presence as well as coordinating sales efforts as required.
The key Objectives are:
- To achieve top-line growth and deliver channel, customer, category, and brand sales targets in volume and value through the establishment and the relationship management of the trade channel.
As the Channel Leader your key responsibility areas are:
- Achievement of store specific customer, category, promotional and brand commercial targets,
- Achievements of targeted in-store health metrics (Forward Share, OSA/SIT, Go-do brief execution),
- Achievement of executional requirements relating to innovation, brand activities, customer promotions,
- Compliance to channel customer callage disciplines and requirements,
- Achievement of customer relationship management and returns collection scorecard targets,
- Continuous demonstration and application of personal and professional development skills training.
To qualify for this role, you will require the following credentials:
- At least 3 years’ experience in sales, brand management or product development,
- A bachelor’s degree with at least an upper 2nd class,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- Skilled negotiator and team player,
- Ensuring accuracy of statements,
- Sound data gathering and analytical skills.
In return National Foods offers:
- The chance to work under exceptionally talented leadership & further your development.
National Foods Ltd is a leading food manufacturer, offering on-going opportunities to progress, both personally and professionally, whilst constantly recognising and rewarding individual and team performance. If you have a strong desire to succeed and consider yourself to be productive, dedicated, and motivated, then please email email@example.com by Thursday 22nd November 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org